Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Things They Say ...


I'm usually conscious of these things in the moment, but, unfortunately as time lapses, I quickly forget the content and context of about 99% of what the kids do and say. However, the other day over dinner, Aaron delighted us with this little nugget that apparently was so adorable, we've as of yet to forget it, and made it a point to post it.

Elaine, ever being the knowledge absorbing 2nd, actually now 3rd, grader that she is, has become quite the little speller. So, the other day at dinner, she began to speak to us in cryptic form.

Elaine:
"Mom. Dad. I have an idea. Do you think that after dinner and everything is all picked up, you can call, and I can go to R-A-C-H-E-L-S ?"


Aaron :
"Yeah! And I can go to Owen's house. T-E-A-F"

No comments: