Saturday, November 28, 2009

The family . . .

This time each year I drag my family out kicking and screaming and tell them to stand still and smile. We have a Christmas picture to take and so help me this is going to be fun. We'll look like a happy family if it's the last thing I do.

It nearly was.




I've since seen this face in many of my dreams. Now you can see it too.

You're welcome.


"Mom-I-REALLY-have-to-pee! face"

Yep. Looks like it.

Really, Owen. Just one more picture.


We allowed all the kids to take their turn at shooting a picture of us.

Brice.


Carra. Wha-hoo. Both of my chins are in focus.


Owen.



I will not tell you what Buff was doing next to me in these shots to get them to "smile".

It wouldn't be proper.


But then things calmed some and I got some shots of my children as they really are.

Beautiful. Obedient. Smiling.

Stop laughing and start scrolling.





Mikayla - 13 years old
13 . . . Really??? Am I old enough to have a teenager???





Carra - 7 years



Yep, that's me.

Yep, that's Buff and me.




Owen - He'll be 5 years in 4 weeks.

We got his hair to stay down for 2 3/4 minutes.



Explain to me again how my "baby" is turning 5 . . . ?????


Brice - 10 years




This kid loves, loves, loves his dad. Good thing because he looks just like him.




And there you have it.

One big happy family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!! This really makes a great start to my day. I also remember clearly the day our first grandchild was born but didn't rememeber the detalils of the game, etc. Thanks again for the great photos.
Mom Hawk

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful pictures, Tina! Thanks for sharing. I always look forward to your new pictures.

Elizabeth said...

That picture of Pastor is just downright scary. Yikes!