Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gifts of Grace, Love & Generosity

This past year we have been given many gifts.



Some show up on our doorstep,

(flowers for my birthday)


some we get to choose,

(new dining room set)


some we don't know where or who they've come from,

(our wonderful church family)


but they are all gifts of grace, love and generosity.


I want to share some with you so you can see how
God has met all of our needs...



some, we didn't even know we had.


(got to shoot an automatic hand gun!)



(new shelving in our pantry...love this.)



(so much of this...)



(...and I don't have to do any of this.)


I also want to share so that I remember...
because sometimes...I forget.






2 comments:

beK said...

very cool blessings, Ruth! thanks for sharing :)

oh, and I can relate to the snowy pics the best since I live in MinneSNOWta... ;)

Kerry said...

I'm not sure how I missed this post... I just noticed it this morning.

Praising God with you for His faithfulness and care... and for snow shovelers!

By the way....I love the paintcolor in your dining room!