Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday, Brice!!!!!




I am a bit in awe that you are 9, Brice! We love your sense of humor and your laid back approach to life!

I think we will be remembering this birthday in years to come because it snowed 10-15 inches, he had to cancel his birthday sleepover, and his dad wasn't here to celebrate. (Did I mention that I can't find his birthday card from his dad . . . .). I hope this isn't an indication of the year to come!

We will have a happy day anyway!

3 comments:

Ryan E. D. Hawk said...

Happy Birthday Brice!

You are now more than half-way to driving!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!

Uncle Ryan

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday, Brice!

Uncle Keith wants to know in the first picture here if you are trying to be the frog? You are smiling just the same!

That's my favorite picture of you!

Tina said...

I have to agree, Keith, I have always thought that they had the same look - Brice and the frog . . . It is funny that you said something because I almost went back and edited the post to say something of the same!

Maybe his new nickname should be Kermit . .. .